[wsfii-discuss] WSFII-Calendar & NewsBlog :-)

Gregers Petersen gregers at momu.dk
Thu Jan 5 11:46:52 UTC 2006

>what do you think?

Dear Jo - I can only explain that I agree with you and hope that the
(at least partly) solution to this problem will be the upcoming
NewsBlog, which will remove the 'WsfiiMemorandumOfUnderstanding' from
the frontpage.
The memoramdum is, as already to be found at:

http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiMemorandumOfUnderstanding?highlight=%28memo%29

Which also includes a list of the individuals who shaped the original
text and still represent the core of individuals in the
coordination-group.

But still - the 'we' problem is a painfull feeling in my body, and it
is quite difficult for me to come up with an adequate answer to your
question.
"I" try to do a piece of work which hopefully will benifit a lot of
other people, but "I" don't state that I'm the only one who can or
should do such a thing - and by using the concept "we" (in a very
un-specific sense) "I" just try to state that this is something which
belongs to all of the people interested in the idea of WSFII, and
that anybody can go ahead and comment or just aks me to hand-over
what "I" do if she/he/they would like to do it instead (and this is
not written in an angry tone of voice).
In this sense "I" am just an individual person who would like to make
something happen, but if this is to be a reality "we" all need to
work together and get something done.

- and "I" respect you for your comments, and I hope that "we" all
will take part in finding a solution to the problem of "we"?

Sincerely yours
--

Gregers Petersen
Anthropologist & Exam.Scient