[wsfii-discuss] WSFII-Calendar & NewsBlog :-)

Paul Sanders paul at state51.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 12:42:58 UTC 2006

the impersonal 'one' is a grammatically correct alternative, but
carries some associations with our feudal legacy in the united kingdom.

it would be rather nice to reclaim 'one' and give it the job of
expressing one's need to remain an individual despite one's need and
desire for collective action...

cheerio

paul