[wsfii-discuss] the cooperative way for India?

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:51:11 UTC 2006

Excellent Ramon,

> -By building a database automatic IP provisioning system, maps, forums,
> built-in online network monitoring, configuration tools etc... that
> could bring us up to thousands?

exactly this will be a major effort now coming from the
Freifunk/HiveNetwork groups and should lead to a workshop in
Dharamsala and display of the first prototypes. Pls. add work on this
on http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Open.Net.Platform.
Hope you can make it to India in October or else we look into getting you there,
Thanks, Fred