[wsfii-discuss] the cooperative way for India?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Sat Jul 8 07:15:32 UTC 2006

Makes sense.
Not sure that I'm able for a travel like this, so I can't yet confirm,
but certainly will be nice have someone from guifi.net at the event, and
also we can try to describe in our bad english the kind'a toolsets that
we envision as turnkeys for network spontaneity scalability and provide
some samples/prototypes.

We'll be back, keeping tunned this list with our plans.

Ramon.