[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Calendar Update

Gregers Petersen - DIIRWB ic at momu.dk
Tue Jul 18 05:46:05 UTC 2006

Hello Marten
I have been away on onther duties for the last week - I can only give you the
answer that the events will be re-added to the calendar at the end of this week.
There has been a number of technical problems as a result of the recent move to
a Kforge-platform (on the server which is host to WSFII.org) and we still have
oddities showing up (one is that entries in the calendar got lost after the
actual move, so I'm rightnow tracking where the problem might be) ...

This is all very unfortunately - and I can only appologies.

I will be in Holland at a later moment in time, during this fall, so I could
offer to buy you a cup of coffee as compensation for this misshap ?