[wsfii-discuss] Wikimania 2006 representative?

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Mon Jul 24 14:49:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 07:37:34AM -0700, Jo Walsh wrote:
> This being said I am a bit out of sync with the ever mutating Wsfii
> vision and if there are other more active "Wsfiians" in town they might
> prefer this. But i'm always happy if necessary / desirable to be loaded up
> with messages that other people would like to have delivered. It would
> be great to be able to spread the Wsfii love a bit.

Go for it jo!

I would be happy to know you're spreading the WSFII love all over
Wikimania.

If I can contribute to the message payload, it would be:

"Distribute the infrastructure in all possible ways!"

What other messages do wsfiiers want to send the wikipedians?

XX

S.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net