[wsfii-discuss] Belgium - ReseauCitoyen

ARTHUR WOLF wolf.arthur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:30:32 UTC 2006

Hi.

I dunno if i am on the good ML, was on freifunk ( dont understand a word of
german, sorry ) , entered my mail, and hop, suscribed here.

I want to contact the devellopement team of FreiFunk Firmware, anyone from
FreiFunk here ?

here in belgium are develloping a small BombolongFirware, wich main feature
will just be to fix the Cell Problem, and need absolutely no configuration.

I know Freifunk Firmware fixed the Cell problem, and i would like to know
how ...

If you can contact me for a little help, thanks by advance.

--

Courage et Bonne humeur.

Arthur.