[wsfii-discuss] wiki rss feed

Julian Priest julian at informal.org.uk
Thu Jun 22 12:24:48 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 01:56:28PM +0200, Alexander Morlang wrote:
> Alexander Morlang schrieb:
> >can anybody explain, what the http-athentication on the rss-feed should be?
> >http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc&ddiffs=1&unique=1
> >
> >it renders the wiki unusable for me.

It works ok for me on firefox with sage rss reader plugin without any
authentication.

I know Rufus has been updating the server in the last few days so
might have been a temporary glitch. Can you try again?

> Ok, again: why is the rss-feed disabled? is the wiki not used anymore?

The wiki is still being used though individual events may have their
own wikis - for example.

http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

> is there any responsable person reading here? should i start spamming
> the wiki until somebody starts noticing?

hmm the rss feed shows that spam bots CdcDdcd and qqqqq have been
active recently ;)

chrs