[wsfii-discuss] [Fwd: [wos-partner] wos4 is happening, location found]

Sven Wagner cven at c-base.org
Thu Mar 2 02:57:23 UTC 2006

Saul Albert wrote:
> hey Cven!

> Are you thinking of organising a WSFII-bit during that? Would be nice to
> meet up in Berlin again :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Saul.

hi wsfii friends

sure, we will do it! :-)

please join the wos list, volkerG is doing the track/ workshop coordination.
... but we could do a meeting at c-base too, the wos4 starts on
thursday, so we can do a special meeting on wednesday's
(wireless_workshop_day) and a track at the colombiahall/club during the
official wos4 part.
btw.
from march 24 to 26 we setup a special "wireless_work_shop" at c-base
called "WirelessCommunityWeekend" aka "freifunk spring convention".
the focus at this workshop is "hands on (wireless)hacking" ...future
wireless ...topics: 802.11, broadcom, atheros, prism54,openWRT, fff,
avm, olsr_(ng?) and B.A.T.M.A.N/ --> new protokolldesign for ad-hoc
networking
  ... you are all invited, but we have no funding for flying, sorry,
...the sofa network is still working...

please make sure that you could join the fourth Wizard of Oz,you cannot
miss the WOS it is IMHO the most important open source event for
wireless/free networking in europe in this year.

cheers
	cven

p.s.

new topic?
wireless week at wos4? from saturday to saturday? seven days wsfii.
a whole week with colloboration/hacking?
i think we need more or less than 2/3 days, cause not everybody can
travel to the big convention in india...