[wsfii-discuss] URGENT: Updating WSFII.org Calender

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at ergomedia.de
Thu May 4 17:25:13 UTC 2006

Hi Gregers,

could you please asap update the frontpage of wsfii.org to

a) change the date of Dharamsala event from 22.10. - 03.11. in the
calendar section and delete Bangalore

and

b) add a line at the bottom after:

"We invite you, your project, your initiative or your organization to
join us."

Come to this years global WSFII workshop at Dharamsala (=link to
summit.airjaldi.com) end of October.

Thank you very much in advance

JuergeN

PS: I have started with massive promo of the event and therefore these
changes really should be done quickly I had only just mentioned that
there is still this wrong info on the website!