[wsfii-discuss] Ghana

Malcolm Corbett m.corbett at broadband-uk.coop
Fri Nov 3 10:18:03 UTC 2006

Dave,
Not precisely on topic, but my colleague Adrian Wooster will be in Ghana
next week scoping a project initially to connect three schools in Kumasi,
Bayerebon and Akomodan. This is part of an effort to improve schools
connectivity supported by the UK charity Comic Relief, Kuapa Kokoo - the
Ghanaian cocoa growers' co-op and Trading Visions, educational charity arm
of fair trade company Day Chocolate.

Perhaps you could put Adrian and Harry in touch.

Regards,
Malcolm

Malcolm Corbett
CEO