[wsfii-discuss] freifunk.net presentation in english

Dave Hughes dave at oldcolo.com
Sat Nov 4 23:18:00 UTC 2006

Juergen:

1. Your posted presentation is good.

2. I was not able to stay for the workshops, but as I attempt to get into a
Linksys mesh, I am unclear about one thing. A US company sells, for US$56 a
LinksysWRTGL WITH Linux already installed

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833124190&CMP=KNC-Googl
eAdwords&ATT=33-124-190

Is it better to download and install the friefunk code, overwriting the
company installed Linux, rather than build on the preinstalled Linux?

Dave Hughes
dave at oldcolo.com

believed to be clean.