[wsfii-discuss] Onward to Africa

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 07:37:43 UTC 2006

Hiya,
The last proposal about the WSFII wiki situation (discussed at the summer
camp in Djursland) is to move the wiki at summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/ to
wsfii.org/wiki/ and merge some of the relevant pages of the old wiki to this
mediawiki (minus the spam I hope, the frontpage is spammed at the moment.
I hope somebody can take care of this. Me, Kloschi, Daniel and Elektra are
in Goa, working in the sun to get the wireless up and running in the village
on the beach.

Thannks Fred