[wsfii-discuss] Onward to Africa

Jeff Buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Sat Nov 11 15:56:27 UTC 2006

Fred,

I can help on this project. I think there is a lot of material of value
in the wiki for further development.

So then should we migrate the existing site and use that as the template
for the plans for the Africa Summit or should we keep the two separate?

Finally what does the process of setting up a new section involve at the
WSFII site and shut down of the AJS involve? It seems primarily to be a
matter of cutting and pasting and then adding to the WSFII wiki? Are any
special admin priviledges needed to create the new section of the wiki?
And then what happens to WSFII wiki at the AJS site?

Jeff