[wsfii-discuss] Onward to Africa

Jeff Buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Mon Nov 13 14:08:16 UTC 2006

Dear all,

Sounds good.

Might be good to have a wiki page to assign/track tasks so that we each
are clear on who is responsible for what and when we plan to complete
each task as well as set goal for overall completion of the project.

I like the idea of setting up wordpress news page on wsfii wiki
homepage. I may be able to help update this page and am familar with the
basics of word press. I edit http://blog.onevillage.tv/ for OVF.

Just a note might be good to post an update on this to the coordination
discussion group as this seems like a coordination as well as discussion
issue.

Jeff