[wsfii-discuss] Europe's GeoData belongs to the public?

john wilson johnresearch at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 13:01:32 UTC 2006

so who is campaigning on open geodata- in the UK? - where have advocates
made in-roads on this issue internationally?

through platforms such as flickr, geodata is fast becoming both an easy to
use and an expected feature

the arguments for "open geodata" as a common public good etc, are pretty
much in parallel to the advocacy of "open spectrum"

John
http://openspectrum.org.uk/