[wsfii-discuss] Europe's GeoData belongs to the public?

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at magma.ca
Tue Nov 14 15:34:28 UTC 2006

Dunno john & Malcom!

Check out the links i sent you and perhaps share what you know with them!

I agree on the parallelism John with openspectrum.  The UK Guardian
group are pretty good and you may want to write to Jack Scolfield
(http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/) or Charles Arthur and Michael
Cross (http://technology.guardian.co.uk/weekly/story/0,,1726229,00.html)
and see if they will cover a story from a eu perspective on spectrum.

Cheers