[wsfii-discuss] I'm not going to Dharamsala

gil forcada gilforcada at guifi.net
Tue Oct 10 08:29:52 UTC 2006

hello everybody!

As the subject claims, I'm not going to Dharamsala, my mind was switching
to yes to no to yes to no so many times, and it's really hard for me to
say "no", but some bits here and there stopped me to say yes

so, well, we won't meet in Dharamsala, but we will meet next month with
Gregers in barcelona (we will be pleased if he don't come alone) and next
year we will do a WSFII event, so it will be a good chance to come to see
what we are doing in guifi.net

I'm really sorry to not come

see you in barcelona ;)

--
gil forcada

guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
guifi.net - a non-stopping free network