[wsfii-discuss] I am coming to Dharamshala

Ashish Saboo contact at apiap.org
Tue Oct 10 11:39:55 UTC 2006

Dear All,
   Its exciting to see the development of Dharamshala Mesh,  The summit
coincides with the biggest festivities in India the  "Diwali" . I had my
share of deliberation to say Yes or No, but looking at the passion of the
group , you just can' miss it.

Hopefully the summit will unfold directions to new work opportunities for
people at the ' bottom of the Pyramid ' & help them  participate as a
producer/ contributor in the economy.

Ashish Saboo
President
Association of Public ICT Tools Access Provider
Blog: http://apiap.blogspot.com
News: http://internetcafenews.blogspot.com
alt email : apiap at rediffmail.com