[wsfii-discuss] Meeting in Athens?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Thu Oct 12 22:36:59 UTC 2006

Being sad for not being able to go to Dharmsala, but still trying to use
any chance for meeting people working in community projects around the
world, I might have a chance to have a meeting on the Monday 16th or the
Wednesday18th (next week) in Athens. Last experience in London was very
positive.

By looking at athenswireless.net, looks like there is a quite large
community running there.  I'm also very interested in know more on the
applications they are running and their network topology.

Does anybody know any contact there to contact with for this? Any Greek
on tis list?

Thanks!