[wsfii-discuss] Delhi--Dharamsala logistics around 20 and 21 october

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 08:09:24 UTC 2006

Hi All,
Could we make a list off all arrivals in Delhi, so we can plan the
transportation to Dharamsala as low on Emission as possible?

Is the bus ride that Arun is arranging decided on what day/time to depart?
A possible departure time is also the night between the 20th and 21th.
You will drive fast in the early night hours in the less interesting
part.  You can sleep more in the bus. Than after sunrise you are near
the mountains and arrive in Dhasa at lunch time.

Joy is arriving 1:45 AM on the 21th.

Joy Tang
China Airline - Flight CI 0181
Arrive: Delhi Indira Gandhi Int'l Airport
Saturday, October 21, 2006
1:45 AM

If she can't make it on Arun's scheduled bus, she will book a taxi from:
SUMMIT ADVENTURES
> Tel: +91-1892-221679, 220403
> Mobile: +91-94180-21679
> www.summit-adventures.net
> milap at summit-adventures.net

So that taxi can be shared by others that arrive in the night between
the 20th and 21th

Thanks Fred