[wsfii-discuss] Delhi--Dharamsala logistics around 20 and 21 october

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 06:59:26 UTC 2006

Well it helps if you started communicating these things well in
advance, there is a lot of people depending on this travel
information, not ony wsfii people als apc people. How few is a few
people?
Why are wsfii people not comming straight to Dharamsala as they
arrive? The extra days getting used to the mountain climate is very
usefull. staying extra days in hot Delhi just after a long flight is
damaging for their health.
Please consider 1 taxi leaving the 19th and another on 21th morning.
Thanks Fred