[wsfii-discuss] Delhi--Dharamsala logistics around 20 and 21 october

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 08:07:55 UTC 2006

Hi David,
Good news you are on the same flight as Shannon! I will book you on
the same taxi then...
I am checking Hotels near the airport in Delhi for you 2. What price
of hotel about? Is $50 ok or more or less. I think I will rip a Lonely
Planet guide out of the hands of 1 of the backpackers here and read
that. ;-)
Will post info soon.
Thanks Fred