[wsfii-discuss] Delhi--Dharamsala logistics around 20 and 21 october

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:06:01 UTC 2006

Hotels near the international airport Delhi:

Budget:
Hotel Tara
+91- 11 - 26783677
A-72 street no.2 mahipalpur extn. national highway 8
$10

Home away from Home Hotel (abit further in south delhi)
+91- 11 -26560289
first floor D8 Gulmohar Park
$20-$30

Mid Range:
Ashok Country Resort
+91- 11 - 25064590
Radjokri Road
$60-$70

High Range:
Radisson Hotel
+91- 11 - 26779191
Natioanl highway 8
$225

Further away from the airport near the Paharganj Market

Hotel Ajanta
+91- 11 -51541995
Arakashan Road
$20

On that same road are many hotels next to each other so you will find
something any way.