[wsfii-discuss] Re: [wsfii-coord] Re: Delhi--Dharamsala logistics around 20 and 21 october

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Mon Oct 16 08:18:33 UTC 2006

Hi Fred, Arun & everybody else,

Ok, this is my 2nd attempt to write this, 10 seconds before sending the
first version the travel agency was calling, that air india cancelled my
flight and I go next day now :(

That would mean I'll arrive 20st at 9 PM. As I'd like to follow Fred's
recommendation to go to Dharamsala asap, because of the climate and of
course getting an impression of the venue and preparing whatever needs
to be done (I expect that to be alot, as usual in events like that there
are thousands of last-minute issues :) )

So is there a bus/taxi already planned for the 20st in the evening?
Is there someone who could point me to a meeting point or fetch me from
the airport?

Looking forward to meet ya all :)

best,
kloschi