[wsfii-discuss] <newbie> olsr

Simon Knight simon.knight at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 09:55:38 UTC 2006

Sounds like someone has a homework assignment ;)

There is a lot of documentation on the OLSR website, including the
thesis which I beleive started the OLSR implementation.

The source code is available, surely that is sufficient to explain the codebase.

OLSR is very usable. Quagga support would be nice, but it has been
successfully deployed in medium to large scale networks.

We plan to implement it here in Adelaide in the coming 6 months or so.

Simon