[wsfii-discuss] <newbie> olsr

Hitesh Shetty hitesh.p.shetty at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 18:31:01 UTC 2006

On 9/10/06, Simon Knight <simon.knight at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like someone has a homework assignment ;)

Not actually, the reason why I needed some information was to
understand the difference between olsr and other proprietary ad-hoc
algorithms  :-)

> There is a lot of documentation on the OLSR website, including the
> thesis which I beleive started the OLSR implementation.

I've been through the site and the documentation , but unfortunately i
couldnt find information on the structure of the C files

> The source code is available, surely that is sufficient to explain the codebase.

Im sure the source code is as huge as other codes and I guess that
wouldnt be much of a help, unless i know how each one fits in the
overall working......

Regards
Hitesh Shetty