[wsfii-discuss] meeting in WOS

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Tue Sep 12 09:22:14 UTC 2006

Hi Gil,

> some time ago I write in this mailinglist about going to WoS and doing the
> presentation about SNP as the wiki claims (
> http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WizardsOfOs )

I'm not sure about speeches - although I'm sure that would be good if
time can be found in the timetable. Maybe best to ask someone from WOS
about openings in the schedule.

But apart from that, why don't we try do an informal WSFII-social on
Friday - either during the break from 12:00-13:00, or for dinner at
19:30-20:00 near the Columbia Club / Columbia Hall?

I don't really know the area yet, so I can't say where would be good to
eat/drink coffee, but I'm sure there's somewhere we can find if we've all
been there for a day or so already.

Saul.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net