[wsfii-discuss] meeting in WOS

gil forcada gilforcada at guifi.net
Wed Sep 13 21:48:46 UTC 2006

sorry to reply so late, I have had some issues with my ISP in catalonia
and now finally I'm in berlin and with internet connecion :)

sounds great to do this social event on friday, I really don't know
anything from within WoS so I can't make any managment to get a row in the
timetable, but as the first it wasn't in my scope to do the speech in the
timetable of WoS, it's only focused in wi-fi and the target audience are
"only" the WSFII members or anyone related to wi-fi, so if we can manage
to take a room with a projector it could be enough

as for tomorrow I think I will be in WoS, so if you see someone with a
shirt from guifi.net ... that's me!

http://flickr.com/photos/gilforcada/184839476/ here I'm the one with the
red t-shirt

see you