[wsfii-discuss] meeting in WOS

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Thu Sep 14 10:29:26 UTC 2006

Hi WSFIIrs :)

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 10:22 +0100, Saul Albert wrote:

> But apart from that, why don't we try do an informal WSFII-social on
> Friday - either during the break from 12:00-13:00, or for dinner at
> 19:30-20:00 near the Columbia Club / Columbia Hall?

I'm sitting at WOS now and agreed with Gregers that a meeting today
(Thursday) would be really good, then its possible to meet again
tomorrow and maybe enough time clear some issues which might waiting for
solutions.
Here is a nice outdoor area and I'd propose meeting at 18.30, latest
19.00 under the yellow umbrellas at the outdoor area.

best,
kloschi

--
phone. +49 179 7333455