[wsfii-discuss] anyone wishing to stay longer in India?

Arun Mehta arunlists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:00:50 UTC 2006

I teach at an engineering college in a picturesque rural area between
Dharamsala and Delhi. People who know Linux and / or wireless
networking would be very welcome at our college. We would take care of
your stay, travel costs to and from Radaur to either Delhi or
Dharamsala, and also pay you a small fee to cover incidentals. You
could come either before or after wsfii Dharamsala.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Arun