[wsfii-discuss] anyone wishing to stay longer in India?

K.Palanikumar think.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:24:27 UTC 2006

Dear Mr.Arun,

This is Palanikumar from Kolkata..  India.   I saw your mail. if you need
any  help regarding  Wireless Lan .Please feel free to contact me

Thanks & Regards

K.Palanikumar

CWNA (Certified  Wireless Network Administrator )

CWSP ( Certified Wireless Security Professional )   more Details
https://www.cwnp.com/

Skype Id : Indiapalani

Msn        :think.kumar at gmail.com