[wsfii-discuss] London next week

vortex vortex at free2air.net
Fri Sep 22 12:26:20 UTC 2006

On Thursday 21 September 2006 22:05, you wrote:
> Looks like I'll have to be for work in London (Braknell/Reading) next week.
> I'm wondering if I someone there would like to have a brainstorm with a
> beer some evening from Mon to Wed.
>
> Ramon Roca.

Ramon,

I've appreciated your posts on this list and the way they've sparked
discussion. It would be great to meet up and brainstorm.

Perhaps we could meet at The Barley Mow one evening (we've run wireless there
for many years), and If there's more interest, we can book the upstairs room.

If this is OK, what day is best for you? I am flexible on which evening, but
propose Tuesday.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=EC2A+3BX&spn=0.005,0.02&hl=en
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=533250&y=182750&z=1&sv=533250,182750&st=4&ar=N&ax=533245&ay=182562

I wasn't sure by your post if you were going t o come in from
Reading/Bracknell to London (about 30 min by train), but The Barley Mow is
near both the Central (Liverpool St) and Northern (Old St) Tube lines.

shine,

.vortex