[wsfii-discuss] London next week

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Fri Sep 22 21:16:42 UTC 2006

Sounds excellent to me to see where you are running!
At the end I'll have the Hotel at Reading.
I guess that the train will leave me at Paddington, and there I'll be
able to get into the Central Tube to Liverpool St. All the way about
45-60 mins. Is that correct?
Tuesday looks fine. What about at 19pm?

Thanks,
Ramon.