[wsfii-discuss] Live video conference - for real?

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Fri Sep 22 15:15:05 UTC 2006

Hi Fred.

We're using iChat to do a video-chat with an iSight camera.  It is
compatible with AOL IM and any video camera.  There is a free program
called Conference Recorder (http://www.ecamm.com/mac/
conferencerecorder/) that can be used to record the chats.  The new
version of Mac OS is supposed to support multiple participants but
I've never used this feature.

I would love to see the video from WSFII since I am unable to attend
in person this year.

Best,
Laura