[wsfii-discuss] Economic Sustainability of Community Wireless

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Fri Apr 6 14:23:57 UTC 2007

Marco,

I think we need your perspective to bring this process forward at least
in Ghana so please do continue to engage those people you mentioned.

Also I would appreciate it if you keep Kafui in the loop on this so that
we are coordinating with each other well in the steps forward.

Finally about the factory that wants to donate stuff...I look forward to
hearing more about that.

Jeff