[wsfii-discuss] Possibility to meet in London for exchange and if possible to have a quick training in wireless

Thomas Maketa tmaketa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:13:49 UTC 2007

Dear People inhabitants of London,

I'm planning to be in London for the beginning of May  and I would really
want to meet actors and spectators of Wireless community of London for
exchange and networking.

If possible I would be interested to have a quick training (will be in
London for 3 days) with a network administrator to see how your network
works and mostly to get exposure on working VOIP solution. I'm quite
advanced on the domain so the trainer will not start from  sratch.

If anyone willing to help, in case the London trip is maintained, please
come back to me.

Kind regards
TM