[wsfii-discuss] Possibility to meet in London for exchange and if possible to have a quick training in wireless

Jonathan ac3bf1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:11:40 UTC 2007

Dear all,
I'm John (ac3bf1) from Rome's Wireless Network Community ninux.org,
but i now live in London.

Taking the opportunity that Thomas proposed, why not host a small
gathering to sum up the work being done in London? To this day i have
tried contacting wirelelondon.info and consume.net, and as from what i
realized consume has slowly died out, even if now they are coming back
with the website and fixing the map server I believe.

Let me know what the londoners think!

John (ac3bf1)
Richmond, Surrey.

On 4/12/07, Thomas Maketa <tmaketa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear People inhabitants of London,
>
> I'm planning to be in London for the beginning of May  and I would really
> want to meet actors and spectators of Wireless community of London for
> exchange and networking.
>
>  If possible I would be interested to have a quick training (will be in
> London for 3 days) with a network administrator to see how your network
> works and mostly to get exposure on working VOIP solution. I'm quite
> advanced on the domain so the trainer will not start from  sratch.
>
> If anyone willing to help, in case the London trip is maintained, please
> come back to me.
>
> Kind regards
> TM

John