[wsfii-discuss] PC withMSWindows/Office for $53? How Feasible? Can it help empower the poor?]

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 09:57:35 UTC 2007

Ok!
Let Microsoft do it! Just hope they will bundle the refurbished boxes with a
low-power consuming LCD screen. And while they are at it can Microsoft also
supply the:

- $20 solar panel
- $10 wifi router
- $15 water purifier
- $5 per year Aids medicine
- free ant-conception pills / condoms with MS logo
- $30 wind energy generator
- $20 air purifier

Let them do it!

(my $5 worth...)