[wsfii-discuss] Economic Sustainability of Community Wireless

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Fri Apr 27 22:54:25 UTC 2007

Vickram,

Thanks for your thoughts and support.

It would good if we could arrange funding to have attend the summit and
present a session under this specific theme.

Are there any possibilities for this?

Actually the grant we in the process of getting will have a provision
for radio and Kafui has used local radio to provide information about
AIDS prevention for example.

Even if you cannot attend I do feel it is important to discuss this
topic and so possibly we could design a session around this and find an
alternate person to present this at the session?

I know that this would be of real interest to our Partner Commonwealth
of Learning www.col.org. Possibly we could discuss with them the
possibility of providing some funding to have you come to Ghana and not
only present but set up a workshop before or after the Summit? I will
discuss this with Kafui privately.

Jeff