[wsfii-discuss] Economic Sustainability of Community Wireless

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 08:27:34 UTC 2007

We would be very poor advocates of the power of
internetworking if each one of us had perforce to
attend every meeting!

Not that I don't want to be there <slavering><thanks
very much for the suggestion>, but much better if the
money can be spent toward doing/testing/demonstrating
what I outlined.

--- jeff buderer <jeff at onevillagefoundation.org>

=== message truncated ===

Vickram