[wsfii-discuss] Magsaysay Award 2007

asif.daya at trainerspod.com asif.daya at trainerspod.com
Wed Aug 1 15:26:48 UTC 2007

Very interesting and glad to know about Mahabir getting the Prize. Thanks
for informing us Vickram.

Asif

http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
http://www.trainerspod.com/community
http://www.trainerspod.com/info

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find
themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."
- Eric Hoffer