[wsfii-discuss] Sustainable Development? A Co-operative Manifesto (OT)

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Tue Aug 7 15:44:18 UTC 2007

hi!

yes sorry i always try not to put too much weight on wikipedia servers
so i just type the address instead of searching.. in fact if you look
at any wikipedia page you can figure the problem yourself. the right
form is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dual_power

maxigas at anargeek.net
Indymedia / IMC Hungary [indy.media.hu]