[wsfii-discuss] SF Bay Area project Status / Stanford GROW-Net project

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Mon Dec 3 08:41:35 UTC 2007

Hi Ramon, Gregers,

When you say 'open network model' are you talking about no
authentication or accounting? Or, the ability to freely register for
access? One of the missions of the Coova.org project is to provide a
free (RADIUS) AAA roaming platform to help bring together
communities. More than that, it provides integration into other forms
of authentication and community building; be it OpenID, and more
recently, Facebook. The goal is to provide a free and open solution
able to work with the widest range of applications - from WPA
Enterprise to Captive Portal (of just about any kind) to a pure
RADIUS interconnect.

I'm interested in knowing what your specific requirements/needs are.

David