[wsfii-discuss] P2P and Wireless Systems

Jeff Harrison jharrison at thecarbonproject.com
Wed Feb 14 13:01:34 UTC 2007

Jens and Max,

Yes,((Echo))MyPlace is a free peer-to-peer (P2P) application that allows you
to communicate directly with other users and provide them with information
about your favorite places, latest events, products and services.  You can
even use ((Echo))MyPlace at work, in your business, or in your community to
communicate directly with customers or citizens and provide them with the
information about your latest events, products and services - you may not
charge any fees for access to this information.

Right now the Beta for ((Echo))MyPlace works on Windows only - my apologies
to the Linux and Mac users.

Regards,
Jeff

www.echomyplace.com