[wsfii-discuss] P2P and Wireless Systems

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:25:11 UTC 2007

Hi Jeff,

I managed to install all this ((echo)) stuff, it involves lots of
Microsoft updates and triggers all M$ genuine check stuff. But still
it looks cool as a google earth rip off.
I don't see any use for it used on al local WLAN since all trafic goes to M$
sorry,
pls don't post Microsoft advertising on this list,
thanks Freddy