[wsfii-discuss] P2P and Wireless Systems

Jeff Harrison jharrison at thecarbonproject.com
Thu Feb 15 11:46:08 UTC 2007

Freddy,

Great ideas, thanks! We'll be checking out WSFII/Freifunk/OpenDiv as we
advance ((Echo))MyPlace.  There's lots to do as the prototype evolves.

If folks can get past a little 'goofiness', here's a short YouTube video
that shows some of the mapping features and a very little bit of tech
background - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8c9RThtQCE  enjoy

Regards,
Jeff