[wsfii-discuss] Re: WRT Emulator

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 04:07:49 UTC 2007

Hi Rene,
Sorry to hear it's cold in DE. South.IN is nice and hot...

I am trying to convince BSNL to give me a fixed IP address, as it is
included in my business 5000 plan. But the local technicians have
never heard of it or know what it is... Will have to go to the capitol
city Panajim and talk loud the the burocrats there....

Looking forward to also have some real Linux administrators on the
gateway, since it is confusing eth1 with eth2 or something and i am
allergic to SSH ascii screens....

Thanks, Freddy