[wsfii-discuss] CNML first draft.

ramnarayan.k at gmail.com ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:48:15 UTC 2007

axel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please no not understand me wrong. I was just talking about the possibility to
> provide some additional space and services for the CNML (and initiatives in
> the context of open-mesh) development.
> I totally agree with Tracy.
> I think, wsfii is very well accepted, well known, has a good reputation and as
> fare as I know works very good. Changing anythin here would just cause
> confusion - so why?

Same thing as above -
WSFII has some meaning - good will. the name says much more than open
mesh. It means World Summit on *"free information* infrastructures".

Free Information means a lot and is not just technology dependent. Open
Mesh I guess is one of the means to this end.

THis is not to take anything away from open mesh - which is a very
valuable in concept and implementation.

As far as the WSFII wiki is concerned - i visit it everyday hoping to
see new stuff and waiting for when I can contribute something worthwhile
  as and something gets done on the ground. So if any of you wsfii
people have done something please write (like the goa mesh)

regards
ram