[wsfii-discuss] CNML first draft.

axel axel at notmail.org
Tue Jan 2 17:34:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

Please no not understand me wrong. I was just talking about the possibility to
provide some additional space and services for the CNML (and initiatives in
the context of open-mesh) development.
I totally agree with Tracy.
I think, wsfii is very well accepted, well known, has a good reputation and as
fare as I know works very good. Changing anythin here would just cause
confusion - so why?

best regards,
axel